Weaving Nature Wall Hangings Zimmi Forest
WHEN: November 22
WHERE: Brunswick Heads
COST: $290 or $275 Early Bird (before October 10)
You will be well guided and with all materials provided, you'll:
- chat and weave with new friends in an open, COVID safe environment
- learn new skills
- receive a gorgeous morning and afternoon tea and light lunch
- create a beautiful wall hanging to take home and proudly show off on a wall to your family and friends
- book before October 12 and get a discount
I came to art through a passion for sustainability and the environment, I create work with nature, about nature and in nature...
I discovered a passion for basketry in the early 80's but it wasn't until 1994 that I began exploring and working with plant fibres.
My work has been in many nationally recognised exhibitions including; Sculpture by the Sea, Conrad Jupiters, The Blake Prize and Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award. I have had 10 solo shows at both commercial and regional galleries. I have been commissioned to created over 100 artworks for public galleries, private clients, hospitals and resorts.
- all tuition
- tea & coffee
- a beautiful wall hanging to take home and show off
Early Bird booking applies if booked and paid in full before October 12, 2020